Wanted: videos of your games made with GDevelop!

The game looks nice but I think it needs auto-reload for the guns.

My game SourcelightRPG was just released on the iOS App Store.

Made entirely with GDevelop. Went from no programming experience to a full game in exactly 4 months and 7 days!

GDevelop has been an absolute joy to work with.

https://apps.apple.com/us/app/sourcelightrpg/id1576248853

4 Likes

Congrats for publishing! Don’t forget to submit your games to the GDevelop showcase :rocket:

1 Like
3 Likes

Hi mates a preview and bugged of a new example template I’m working on I hope in a few days I have this done.
Making a soccer game is one of the most difficult challenges, I have to use 40.000 variables :see_no_evil: to control the game, is awful right now but I will clean up as much as I can for the release so any game developer will get the code pretty clean.
As always I organize the project in groups colored so it’s easy to find events related, also add a relation of colors explaining which color is doing what.

Hope you enjoy. :joy:
More here

7 Likes

Yarnalia - GDevelop Yarn dialog with NPC avatars & quests template

Get the code here

3 Likes

That’s actually a helluva thing man. 40k variables is insane. Color me impressed.

1 Like

That’s impressive as hell man. Congrats!!!

Hi, I just wanted to make an small update of my previuos app Fury FI, and ended up changing the whole game.:sweat_smile:

Dark & FI Playstore

Cheers :+1:

1 Like

Since an user ask for this I created this mini tutorial for save and load from Storage with a linked event sheet.

it looks very niceee!

World Trade Fun Wars series - Rhythm Edition

2 Likes

Amazing graphics and game play. Great job.

My game about Environmental Education :smiling_face_with_three_hearts::evergreen_tree::seedling::butterfly:

It’s free on Play Store: https://play.google.com/store/apps/details?id=com.ecolandia.ecocs&hl=pt_BR&gl=US

8 Likes

Really impressive! Keep up the great work!

1 Like

Here is a little look at another project that I’m currently working on…

The Return to the Dragon’s Lair, a ZX Spectrum styled de-make of the arcade classic.

It all started with a comment on Twitter and… here we are!

Check it out here:

5 Likes

Over 10 years ago, in the time of the Flash era, I had created a series of games with a cat character called “Castle Cat”. Now I have started to develop the fifth part in Gdevelop. Castle Cat will travel to Bangkok, Thailand, for a sightseeing tour. The first level is arriving by plane.

Unfortunately, the sound of the video is a bit quiet, so it’s best to turn up the loudspeakers.

4 Likes

A six chapters tutorial series to create a pvz clone or something like that.
Last chapter.

1 Like

It’s a musical game prototype, but here it goes: PatoGame - musical runer created in gdevelop5 - YouTube

Damn. It looks great. The pixel arts are so good. The game overall looks good too.

1 Like