Wanted: videos of your games made with GDevelop!

Over 10 years ago, in the time of the Flash era, I had created a series of games with a cat character called “Castle Cat”. Now I have started to develop the fifth part in Gdevelop. Castle Cat will travel to Bangkok, Thailand, for a sightseeing tour. The first level is arriving by plane.

Unfortunately, the sound of the video is a bit quiet, so it’s best to turn up the loudspeakers.

4 Likes

A six chapters tutorial series to create a pvz clone or something like that.
Last chapter.

1 Like

It’s a musical game prototype, but here it goes: PatoGame - musical runer created in gdevelop5 - YouTube

Damn. It looks great. The pixel arts are so good. The game overall looks good too.

1 Like
1 Like

Working in my first platformer and jigsaw game. The idea is to show some places around my home town. In the platform section you grab 8 pieces of an artifact, in the jigsaw part you must put it together. When you get 4 artifacts, a video is displayed. The levels are normally locked.

I have just the first turistic place done, an archeological zone.

Trabajando en mi primer juego de plataformas y rompecabezas. La idea es mostrar algunos lugares de mi pueblo natal. En la sección de plataformas recoges 8 piezas de un objeto, en el rompecabezas, hay que armarlo. Cuando obtienes 4 objetos, se muestra un video. Los niveles se encuentran bloqueados al principio.

Solo tengo el primer sitio turístico de momento, la zona arqueológica.

1 Like

Hi this is what I’m working on right now.
I hope this game comes true the next year.

8 Likes

Pre Alpha of a runner/scroller game. You can attack, jump, attack jumping, grab bonus objects (value growing if you grab them in a row) and get some bonus defeating enemies.
There are going ups, downs and branched paths to choose. Bottomless pits and spear traps.
Right now, the code for the scroller works, it shows the score, the value of the next bonus, a little guide of the current level advance, and the logic for the first level boss (I hope to have a few more)

Pre Alfa de un juego runner/scroller . Puedes atacar, saltar, atacar saltando, tomar objetos bonus (El valor se incrementa si los tomas seguidos) y obtienes bonus por destruir enemigos.
Hay subidas, bajadas y caminos bifurcados donde hay que escoger. Pozos sin fondos y trampas de lanzas.
Hasta ahora, el código del scroller funciona, muestra tus puntos, el valor del siguiente bonus, una pequeña guía del avance del nivel, y también funciona la lógica del primer jefe (Espero tener algunos más)

password: monasterio

3 Likes

here’s my first game made with GDevelop.

7 Likes

Please enjoy
Feedback is much appreciated
Check it out on your platform of choice.

3 Likes

Simple endless runner/platformer which I made for my son to play during the upcoming holidays: Santa Run by Avram

5 Likes

:shushing_face: :shushing_face: :shushing_face: :shushing_face:

2 Likes

Hi All, I made a Quiz game for our Christmas work get together and released it on google Play Android Store. The game was a challenge for me as I was going to use YARN but found I was having reliability errors when recalling the questions so I thought It would be interesting to create a game in GDevelop with a tutorial so anyone can create a work Quiz.
I have plans to use this technique into a Subject training App with the use of the built in Android Screen Recorder to record a students inputs into the quiz for remote examination during Covid Lockdowns and to get around privacy law liability with the App as they own the recorded Data externally of the App. Anyway Digressing a little there.
The technique of using spreadsheet compiled code to paste in to the JSON Game File crosses the bridge between Office Friendly Educators and App creators using a code free system so even children can work with their teachers to learn IT Skills and share their education with those that are less fortunate to be able to have an education thus helping the whole human race to share Education and knowledge.
Its a beautiful Idea which I am a little way off but the hardest technical challenge for me was to create the exams as the Content can be laid out like a WYSIWYG Interactive website but in an App.
So the 2 links are (I am only allowed to post 2):

The Appsolutely Pointless Quiz App in the Play Store

The Tutorial and App Playlist

I have 2 more videos to make. one for the functionality of the Game Page and another for creating an auto code constructor spreadsheet that can be copied and pasted. These will hopefully be there in the next week.
Have Fun and I appreciate any comments please. Oh my Play store is wigleysoft - its not weird, its my surname plus soft as i have had a few comments on my name choices - Branding was never my Forte.
Hope this is going to be of use to people.
Once the training app is at pre release - Evergreen then it will also be available on the windows store.

1 Like

This is amazing!! Could you finish the game? Where can I find it?

I’d love to if I can get mine done!

Roll, bounce, and swing your way to freedom in this fun physics based platformer game where you play a Yo-Yo trying to escape each level.

This is the early release version of my first solodev game. I even wrote and recorded original music for it.

Please feel free to leave feedback in the comments. It’s totally free to play the first 12 levels, and plays right in the browser from your phone or computer. Probably best on the phone since it is vertical and more fun by tapping what you want to swing from than using a mouse, but it definitely works on both.

1 Like

You are all so awesome. I wish I knew how to use G-develop netter to make anything that even looks half as good.

This looks quite professional. I could imagine it being on steam or itch.io.

@UlisesFreitas will you be launching it on either of those two platforms when you’re done?

Hi itch.io and Kartidge for sure I don’t like Steam and is too expensive for indie games.

3 Likes