Manager Game, Data, Etc

Hi,
Greetings everyone!

I’m new to ‘GDevelop’, by the way, I’m new to programming in general.

I want to create a manager style game with simple menus and visuals, but I don’t know how to work with data, store and load character information/data like experience, skills, age, strength and so on. The idea is a manager game where you can improve skills, add team members, raise money, buy accessories and thus reach new possibilities.

How to program this information/data and associate it with game variables?
Example:

1. If the character goes to training, it will increase by +5 points of physical endurance.
  2. If the character has 5 points or more physical endurance he can play the match.

I need the game to simulate character days, events, possibilities, and conditions based on this stored information/data.

Does anyone have any direction of what I can study to make such a game on GDevelop?

PS: The information will be stored locally and not online.

Thank you all! :slightly_smiling_face:

I would use structs variables as object variables. Basically, you have a variable in each object that contains all the data. Then it is pretty much up to you to do the nessecary math depending on what you want to happen with wich conditions. If you are really determined to do it a clean way I would consider creating an extension for that.