How do I translate a large block of text eg a tutorial to multiple languages?

Hello, fellow Devs. I would like to know if there is a way to translate a large block of text to another language eg English to Spanish. I have followed the multiple menu language example and implemented it correctly but I’m wondering if there is a simple way to translate a large block of text for instance I want to translate my tutorial from English to Spanish, French, etc. Please and thank you.
Also, remember to stay safe during this pandemic. Wash your hands frequently, observe social distancing, avoid crowded places, self-quarantine. Sneeze in your elbow, avoid touching your face, and we shall overcome.

@L_e_m_o_n_T_e_a Thank you for your quick reply. However. I am asking about events that can translate a large block of text. I already have the translations but I want to know how I can switch from one language to another when the text being translated is large, unlike in the example(multi-language menu) where it’s just a few words.

Hi,
You will need to use javascript to make a call to a translation API.
If you don’t know javascript, do it manually using any automated translation platform. Few words or hundreds words make no difference, it’s just a copy-paste, right?

1 Like

@Gruk Thank you for your reply .I will try and see how it goes. Do you have any recommendations for the api

Its all cool,thank you . I figured it out. I chose to translate the tutorial and store the different languages in separate scenes then load them when selected.

2 Likes