Gdevelop is the business. Hit me up for art/dnd related game conversations

A lot better than I initially judged.
At first I thought Gdevelop wasn’t that good a game engine. But after playing with it for a while, I can see that it’s a powerhouse of an engine for beginners. There just isn’t a lot of amazing game examples out there that would inspire someone to check it out (to my knowledge.) It’s just so intuitive.

I’ve decided to stick with Gdevelop for a while. Until I can get the basics of 2d game development down. Then it’s off to Godot for 3D game development (assuming that Gdevelop does not go into 3D games. If it does, I’m stuck here for good.

Hit me up for art ideas or anything DnD related!
My ultimate goal for Gdevelop is to create an app that automates everything for me and my squad’s DnD group. I got tired of little nuances that would slow the games down (the innate slow speed of detailed combat, having to do math, no clear visual of where we’re at in the map, social encounter, shopping, mingames, etc.) No tool exists with the specifications I have in mind. So i’m here to create said tool.

That being said, please contact me for art assets or to bounce off DnD-based game ideas. To those with a better understanding of code and events than me, we can work out a trade of knowledge for art. My specialty in exchange for yours.

1 Like