Error showing up when I try to export

Hello! I’m exporting a game, but this error shows up.
This happens when I try to move “Menu” scene to the highest position (so it starts up first).
Without that, everything works fine.
There’s only 2 simple actions on “Menu” and 1 sprite, so I’m not sure what could be a problem.

logs:
Error: Cannot spawn /usr/local/bin/node: Error: spawn ENOMEM
at ChildProcess.spawn (internal/child_process.js:358:11)
at spawn (child_process.js:533:9)
at doSpawn (/worker/node_modules/builder-util/src/util.ts:174:12)
at Promise (/worker/node_modules/builder-util/src/util.ts:208:28)
at new Promise ()
at spawn (/worker/node_modules/builder-util/src/util.ts:206:10)
at installDependencies (/worker/node_modules/electron-builder-lib/src/util/yarn.ts:88:10)
at /worker/node_modules/electron-builder-lib/src/util/yarn.ts:17:11
at Generator.next ()
at Generator.tryCatcher (/worker/node_modules/bluebird/js/release/util.js:16:23)
at PromiseSpawn._promiseFulfilled (/worker/node_modules/bluebird/js/release/generators.js:97:49)
at Promise._settlePromise (/worker/node_modules/bluebird/js/release/promise.js:574:26)
at Promise._settlePromise0 (/worker/node_modules/bluebird/js/release/promise.js:614:10)
at Promise._settlePromises (/worker/node_modules/bluebird/js/release/promise.js:693:18)
at Async._drainQueue (/worker/node_modules/bluebird/js/release/async.js:133:16)
at Async._drainQueues (/worker/node_modules/bluebird/js/release/async.js:143:10)

Many people reported this since the latest updates. This is a really weird issue to my eyes because it seems to come from yarn, Wich is a very big project that shouldn’t publish non functional releases.

I remember that web service for build can have problem with worker and queue sometime.
Maybe this error come from web services.

The error seems to be coming from the use of docker containers (this is what I found on the internet I am not completely sure)

I restarted web service build workers yesterday so it should be better?
A future update should change the way Windows/macOS/Linux workers are used, so that they are re-created for each build so that this kind of issue should disappear.

2 Likes

Great, I’m not running into any issues now!
I appreciate your guys work, I think I’ll get a subscription soon

1 Like

Trying to build right now and getting same error :frowning:

someone can help me?

edit: forget, I did the Publish your game to Windows, macOS and Linux manually using Electron and Electron Builder [GDevelop wiki]