Error installing it in linux

I recently figured out how to get linux working on my laptop. But I tried installing Gdevelop and in the terminal it said chmod: cannot access 'GDevelop*.AppImage': No such file or directory Even though I had the file and it was connected to linux. Idk why this is happening, and no, it’s not because I have a 32-bit and am trying to get a 64-bit program because I checked and I have a 64-bit. Help pls.

This doesn’t seem to be a problem of GDevelop but more a problem with your linux system. Maybe a permissions problem. If linux doesn’t find the file, we can’t help much. :upside_down_face:
Try copying the file to your desktop or your documents folder first.

Try right clicking on your AppImage, select “Properties”, then click on “Permissions” in the properties window, check “Allow existing file as program”, close the properties window, and try running it.

hello everyone the solution to this problem is to add the 32Bit platform to the system. on my DEBIAN 10 I did so dpkg --add-architecture i386. I believe it works on debian derivatives. At UBUNTU I believe it is not necessary because it is already a mixed system 64/32 Bits

olá a todos a solução para este problema é adicionar a platafora 32Bit no sistema. em meu DEBIAN 10 eu fiz assim dpkg --add-architecture i386. Acredito que funcione nos derivados do debian. No UBUNTU acredito não ser necessario pois ja é um sistema misto 64/32 Bits