I’ve followed this video:
But, if i do it 1:1 my player can pass the obstacle behind the object whit what he is in dialogue (by pressing x)!
So my external event of the player movement isn’t in between the code of the dialogue but on the beginning.
This solves the first problem!
I know, this doesn’t make sense:roll_eyes:, because it’s a door, but let us say it’s not a door it’s a person.
Now my problems are:
- My player can move if the dialogue is showing up
- After pressing and releasing x to display the first dialog question, I have to press x twice more (and release each time) to get the answer options displayed
- The question are not still exist on screen when the answer options are showing
- The player moves up/down if the anser options are showing because of choosing one with up and down keys
- When I select an answer and press and release the x key, the answer appears as a dialog on the screen, but is immediately deleted afterwards
What i want:
- Player should not be moved when dialogue (question and answer) is showing up
- The question should be displayed at the top and the answer options should be displayed by pressing and releasing the x key below.
- The answer should be displayed until the x key is pressed and released.