AdMob issue. Help needed!

I have an account on AdMob. Got the two keys and put them corretly in place. Exported my game, downloaded it and installed in my Android, but the Ad (banner) doesn’t show up. Am I missing something? I have tried with Test Mode Yes and No. Thanks.

Have you follow a tutorial or something like this ?
If yes can you give your source because you missing to read the warning about AdMob.

The best place is the wiki about it
http://wiki.compilgames.net/doku.php/gdevelop5/all-features/admob

I followed that. Maybe i missed some step. I’ll check it out again tomorrow. Maybe I forgot to name my game as I did in AdMob. If the game name differs can cause a not showing up?
Anyway! Thanks for reply. Tomorrow I post the solution or ask for more help!

• Your admob account need to be approuved.
  • Test mode disable all ads.
  • Ads are visible only in APK, never in in preview.
  • Ads are dependant of Google and announcers, and can take few days before have one ad.
  • Name of game is not important, but the package name maybe (not sure if its required for ads).

Which point is not clear on wiki ?

I received a message from AdMob telling me my account was approved.
Maybe a confuse point for me is Test Mode. Still not sure how it works.
If yes disable ads what its suposed to show up if its checked.? If I need to wait few days for the ads to work, I believe the Test is to check if the procedures have been properly done. Is it?

While your account is not yet approved it is possible to view the space that the ad will take by activating the “ Test Mode ” to ‘Yes’, and test mode working always on .apk, never on preview.

Many Thanks Bouh!:smile: