Without duplication of questions

It should only be repeated if the person didn’t answer it correctly, I think. Otherwise, if the user answered right, the question shouldn’t be repeated. Your thread might help with part of the solution, but I still think this particular problem might be solved with a couple more variables.

I don’t know if the wrong answered question is called again or it’s counted as error.
Anyway, you are correct. At least part of his issue he can solve.
I think he should use 2 other variables. 1 for correct and 1 for wrong answers.
Thanks anyway!

I assigned a status to the questions that are answered correctly by the player and it is able to show another question that is not asked before. However, sometimes the game freezes when the correct answer is being selected and the next question doesn’t appear.

Is it possible if i upload my game over here and someone helps me to solve my error. I have been solving this issue for quite a while and it seems like theres no improvement or changes to it. Please help!

Please, do it to mediafire. It’s the easiest way and post the link.
Just don’t forget to create a rar/zip file with your entire folder, not only the json file.

Ohh thanks! Just curious, what is mediafire?

Google it. It’s a website.

Hi guys! Above is the game that I am having problem with. The game freezes or lack everytime a correct answer is being clicked. Anybody can help me to solve this issue? Thank you.

I have no time to chek your game right now, but at first, it’s messed up in a lot of points.
Why not, create object when you want it and delete it when you don’t, instead of put all of them in the game and use hide and show?

@Zutty, Does object creation and deletion have an overhead? The method of hiding and displaying is recommended in Unity, so I’d take a stab that doing the same in GDevelop would have some performance benefits.

I am assigning a “asked” status to each of the question that are answered correctly. If the first question is answered correctly, status “asked1” will be stored. And the second question will appear. I’ve placed “asked1” in the condition to create the same question asked for the second question to appear. So if the status is 'asked1", the same question will not appear again.

Hi, can you all help me to take a look at this game that i’ve created? it has a problem that when sometimes the player chose the correct answer, the next question doesn’t appear. The questions are randomnise such that when one of the question is asked as the first question, the question will not be ask in the subsequent questions.

To be simple, i just want to validate the questions such that when a question is asked as the first question, the same question asked as the first question will not be ask in the second question. (Other questions will be ask in the second question)

This is the game that i am doing. It does sometimes asks different questions from the previous question but then sometimes the other questions are not shown after the previous question is asked. (A blank space with no questions).

I may be wrong, but sometimes using numbers in variable names doesn’t work properly.

I’d try something like “asked_one” instead.