[WIP] - Squaremojis - A Physics Based Platformer Madness :)

Hi Guys, in the past few days I was working on a new tutorial for GDevelop about Physics Engine, and I must say I was very impressed with it and so I thought that I would create a small level showing what you can do with it, but then I liked it so much that slowly I understood that I want to bring this thing forward as an actual full game.

And so I have decided to pause my current project and dedicate my free time and resources to this new idea.

Squaremoji will be a very challenging physics-based platformer, where you will need to be able to get from one platform to another usign special skills in a very challenging physics-based environment.

Please subscribe and follow me to see more stuff:

YouTube
Twitter
Discord
Wishforge.Games

Thanks for Watching :slight_smile:

10 Likes

Some progress, I have replaced placeholder assets, added some dust when you smash platforms and animated the characters

s1

3 Likes

Hey guys, just uploaded my first Squaremoji Devlog video where i talk a bit about my new game and about how i did some things for it in gdevelop.

1 Like

This game looks awesome already… How is it coming along? It’s got potential be a popular game I think. Has a kind of Angry Birds vibe to it but the play mechanics are very unique and you can do a lot of different things with that magic poop. Any demo available?

Here is an update, i am working on the tutorial level:

4 Likes

Thank you :slight_smile: glad you liked it, i am preparing the demo now, and it will have a tutorial level, a playground level (to have some good fun ) and a builder level where you will be able to build your own level. I hope to get the demo out in 1-2 weeks

1 Like