Why is my game lagging?

Hi, so I have been working on a game for months and I have been not working on it for a while as it is having some unusual bugs. It is always lagging even if it is doing nothing. I also noticed that the FPS is always at the minimum set rate. It looked for everything that might be causing this. I suspect that it might be because maybe I moved the project folder to from windows to linux and I had made a topic about it and what happen, Closing the preview closes GDevelop. Here is the project, “Sub_branch” is the latest and I think the most stable (The game itself is not that stable. But, compared to other branched, it is better), https://github.com/Midhil457/Looped/tree/Sub_branch . It would be very helpful if you could help me

Thanks <3

Hi,

I tested it in preview and it seems to run smooth, no lagging.

The project run at 144 fps on my desktop.
But according your game resolution if the hardware can’t follow the rythm the fps will be low.

I’m sure you have a problem with your OS.
Project files are basic and there is no differences for a project game on linux windows and mac, same for the resources.
All these files are very common for these OS.
For me your issue is how your OS display/compute the game, check the drivers, if you graphic card is ok.

Thanks @Mirquiso and @Bouh, I will check my driver settings. I will also try to ask the Linux forum to see if it is with the OS. Anyways, really thanks :heart: