Wanted: videos of your games made with GDevelop!

nice https://www.youtube.com/channel/UCkFN0h6iicFjxafWPHgHntg?view_as=subscriber sub to my yt for devlogs on my gdev game

Great! I like the animation.

Third game made with GDevelop. He’s not a platformer, but …

……an intuitive game: nothing complicated or stressful, but a stimulating challenge to place your result among world records.

It is simply necessary to eliminate the various atoms in defense of the DNA of a virus to be eradicated, distributed over 6 columns of 5 atoms each. To eliminate the atoms it is necessary to make them collide with other atoms of the same color that the game presents two by two of random color.

The difficulty increases with increasing levels: the colors of the atoms increase. However, there are bonuses you can use, but beware that there are also penalties.

The game instructions are in the game itself (… but don’t worry, the game is very intuitive).

3 Likes

That’s not a video???

no, it is not necessary for the game: it is a simple fall of colored atoms.

Arthuro555, remember that you’re a moderator, explain the reason of your question and where Salvatore could post instead.

Right, sorry.
@Salvatore this topic is made to share videos of games made with GDevelop :wink: For sharing games, a post in the game showcase category is enough :slight_smile:

1 Like

sorry, you are right. I also posted the share in another category (I think the right one), so you can also delete this post of mine (for it has the rights to do so).

Your post is awesome!

I am new on the block. Been working with Gdevelop for less than a month but am very enthusiastic about it. This is my first game. I started development because I had created this board game a few years ago and wished it would be available online too. Gdevelop and Mosquito MQTT server made this possible.

It can be found at Game Jolt - Share your creations

1 Like

This topic is about videos of games made with GDevelop, if you want to ask people about languages please do it on a separate topic.

Newer preview of my project. Graphical improvements and tweaks, a few new things.

2 Likes

good job. Really good work. I see the first background (the one with the metal architecture) too “clear”: it gives the impression as if it were on the same level as the spacecraft and that it could crash into the metal bars. Try to darken it a bit, as if it were in dim light … further “away” from the main scene of the game. Really good.

1 Like
2 Likes

i made this today with gdevelop just for fun :stuck_out_tongue:

Wow, thanks a lot for such detailed feedback.

The problem is, for this project I’m using a fixed palette of 32 colors (DawnBringer 32) and I’m already running out of colors in those background pieces… I can make the middle and lower sections darker, but I can’t really make the top sections any more dark.

Anyhow, it seems like a good idea, so I’ll give it a try.

1 Like

Here you can see some of my projects.

1 Like

https://apps.apple.com/us/app/dream-a-little-dream/id1529753206

3 Likes

My new gdevelop5 project for android and windows.

3 Likes