Wanted: videos of your games made with GDevelop!

A new vania like game I’m working so far I have the big map in the External Layout Level and the minimap based on the zones of the game, pretty good for me so far.
Minimap with visited zones marked in gray and not visited in lightblue.

4 Likes

The game looks nice but I think it needs auto-reload for the guns.

My game SourcelightRPG was just released on the iOS App Store.

Made entirely with GDevelop. Went from no programming experience to a full game in exactly 4 months and 7 days!

GDevelop has been an absolute joy to work with.

https://apps.apple.com/us/app/sourcelightrpg/id1576248853

4 Likes

Congrats for publishing! Don’t forget to submit your games to the GDevelop showcase :rocket:

1 Like
3 Likes

Hi mates a preview and bugged of a new example template I’m working on I hope in a few days I have this done.
Making a soccer game is one of the most difficult challenges, I have to use 40.000 variables :see_no_evil: to control the game, is awful right now but I will clean up as much as I can for the release so any game developer will get the code pretty clean.
As always I organize the project in groups colored so it’s easy to find events related, also add a relation of colors explaining which color is doing what.

Hope you enjoy. :joy:
More here

7 Likes

Yarnalia - GDevelop Yarn dialog with NPC avatars & quests template

Get the code here

3 Likes

That’s actually a helluva thing man. 40k variables is insane. Color me impressed.

1 Like

That’s impressive as hell man. Congrats!!!

Hi, I just wanted to make an small update of my previuos app Fury FI, and ended up changing the whole game.:sweat_smile:

Dark & FI Playstore

Cheers :+1:

1 Like

Since an user ask for this I created this mini tutorial for save and load from Storage with a linked event sheet.

it looks very niceee!

World Trade Fun Wars series - Rhythm Edition

2 Likes

Amazing graphics and game play. Great job.

My game about Environmental Education :smiling_face_with_three_hearts::evergreen_tree::seedling::butterfly:

It’s free on Play Store: https://play.google.com/store/apps/details?id=com.ecolandia.ecocs&hl=pt_BR&gl=US

8 Likes

Really impressive! Keep up the great work!

1 Like

Here is a little look at another project that I’m currently working on…

The Return to the Dragon’s Lair, a ZX Spectrum styled de-make of the arcade classic.

It all started with a comment on Twitter and… here we are!

Check it out here:

5 Likes

Over 10 years ago, in the time of the Flash era, I had created a series of games with a cat character called “Castle Cat”. Now I have started to develop the fifth part in Gdevelop. Castle Cat will travel to Bangkok, Thailand, for a sightseeing tour. The first level is arriving by plane.

Unfortunately, the sound of the video is a bit quiet, so it’s best to turn up the loudspeakers.

4 Likes

A six chapters tutorial series to create a pvz clone or something like that.
Last chapter.

1 Like

It’s a musical game prototype, but here it goes: PatoGame - musical runer created in gdevelop5 - YouTube