Tweened animations not loaded in Android exported game

Hi,

Here is the case:

1. The game has tweened animations via events
  2. The games is exported for Android
  3. The APK file is installed on mobile

and then when the game is started on mobile all of the tweened animations are missing.

The images that are animated are as small as 5 / 6 kb png files.

How to fix this issue?

Best regards,

Hi there.
I did not fully understand.
You export your game to Android, and when playing on mobile, all the images are there, except for the images that have the tween behavior. Can you confirm that is what you mean?
Please share a screenshot of your tween events.

Also, try network preview on your mobile if you haven’t yet.

That’s correct - exported game to Android, and when playing on mobile, all the images are there, except for the images that have the tween behavior.

Here is a screenshot of the tween animation.

I have tried Network preview (Preview over WiFi/LAN) but the browser gets this error “ERR_CONNECTION_TIMED_OUT”.

The tween animations are working on Windows export and in the standard preview.

Images are smaller than 2000x2000? That’s mobile limitation.
If yes, remove finished tweens before starting new tweens.

At the beginning is triggered once by nature, no need to add Trigger once :slight_smile:

Regarding network error, probably some network restriction in place, firewall, or maybe antivirus. This depends on your setup.

How to remove finished tweens before starting new tweens?

I have figured out how to remove the tweens, but still the issue persists.

For testing:
Try replacing cloudlayer1 with another image.
Try removing the tween actions of cloudlayer2.
Let us know what happens.

Meanwhile I tried to disable all the events with tween animations, in order to have just static images. However the issue was still there. So finally I decided to remove all tween animations and replaced the images with new ones.

1 Like

So the images were too big?

Nope, the max width/height was under 1024 px. I did not foud where the issue came from. I just did not want to waste anymore time and moved forward without tween animation.

1 Like