T he following video shows how to create a Tabbed game menu in GDevelop with layers. This video is the 2nd part of the series.
In the tutorial series you’ll find:
- How to make life easier with “Instance Variables”
- Clean User Interface design
- Placing text on objects and aligning from event-sheet
- Mouse hover and active animations
- Handling animation conflict (animation stuck on the first frame)
- Use of Tween Animation
- Tab system menu design
No need to download the project files
This example is now officially available in Gdevelop 5 as “Tabbed menu with layers”
Check the playlist for all videos.