Tutorial about Cordova

Just experimenting for fun purpose AND Gain some knowledge.Can you provide me any tutorial link? It will be verry helpful

That is just some basic JavaScript. Try to learn it? I never use tutorial as I never really learned something with them. Everytime I’m like “oh ok that’s how you do that but I have no idea why and how it works” and if you just try by yourself and search on the internet, you often can do it. I learned python through reading the documentation and searching why things I tried didn’t work and started mini projects and then I did greater projects until at a point I didn’t had to search why something didn’t work on the internet at all. It was more effective than every tutorial I never watched.

It’s very technical but you can try, but you should know that I had a lot of mistakes and that I was able to modify the software after many evenings of debugging. Why my PC doesn’t install such and such elements…
It’s quite a journey for programmers, so for non-programmers I can’t imagine.
Everything should be explained in the readme on Github, I managed with this, a lot of questions to Google, and even more coffee ^^

https://github.com/4ian/GDevelop/blob/master/newIDE/README.md

If you have no more questions about Cordova i prefer close this post.

Here Cordova and installation dev environement of GD5 are two different subject.

Thank You verrrrrrrrrrrrry much! You save me :sob::sob::sob::sob:

After Step 4 This happen…can you help?

try android and not Android

I was following official tutorial and this happen…what should I do?

You don’t have the android sdk installed

You mean android studio?
Oh! and this happen when I followed “muyinz” tutorial

No, android sdk. When you have android studio it can install it for you but you don’t have it. It says it can’t find it.

So what should I do now I have downloaded android studio

Open it and there should be a dialogue for installing the sdk

After installing Android studio

Please read the output. You need to install java 8.

After installing JDK 8… Just tell me what to do now…

Well, if I can’t find javac you probably didn’t install Java correctly. Did you set the JAVAHOME env variable and added the bin dir to the path? Did you install Java SE instead of JDK?

I have installed this

Screenshot_4

oK WHAT IS GRADLE?

Gradle is a system to manage the libraries (understand precoded functions collections shared by their programmer) and a build system for java, aka it automaticly download/updates the libraries and include them in your code before compiling it automatically for you. Install it with the Gradle wrapper from the Gradle website.

Now this ! :sob::sob::sob: