Touch device problem

Hi guys, I made an Endless Runner Up and almost finished the game, but I have a big problem to solve first.
Practically as soon as the game starts, the Player always goes to the right without stopping, while if I click the left button, the Player stops instead of going to the left … you know how I can do that if I remove my finger the player stops and if I click right goes right, left left ?? Please help me

You need to add cursor or touch is pressed to only trigger when touching. A touch is basically moving a virtual cursor at a place, so if you don’t touch elsewhere it stays true unless you add a condition checking for the touch making sure it is pressed.

1 Like

Hi thanks, can you tell me how to do it?

I mean what should I change of the screen I sent (the game will be for mobile)

At the beginning of the scene: “Move mouse cursor when touching the screen”
:wink:

1 Like

Hi, thanks a lot for the answer … now the character if I don’t touch the screen remains still, if I jump it jumps once and if I click left it goes left … only thing, if I click right the character doesn’t move, what I was wrong?

from your screenshot I don’t see anything strange, maybe there is some syntax error

how could I do? I’ve been trying everything for days but I can’t…

try to send me the screen of the other scenes, maybe there is conflict with the player controls

I would say they are the codes of the whole game, sorry for the inconvenience

hello, were you able to solve the problem of the movement to the right? Unless you messed around with animations, try to take off the flip action if you hit right … else I can’t see!