Testing game Done

I have made a Fan-made Danganronpa is not finish yet so i would still continue making the game.
Link: https://gamejolt.com/games/asnfjewa/546010
This game is in test so played any argument games. There might be some argument game not here. So enjoy the argument game and my argument game.

Congrats on having something to show :slight_smile:

As a note, I’ve never played the original.

When I click “start a new game” I get transferred to a start screen but nothing happens. I don’t know if this is a bug or only because it’s unfinished.

If you don’t mind a suggestion: you have your buttons set to the text objects. This makes it slightly tricky to click in the right spot to make things happen. It would be a little easier for the player if you place an invisible tile button behind the text so the player has a larger area to click on.

I look forward to seeing what else you will add to it.

Well thanks it was unfinish but i will update as fast as i can.

BTW when you said “When I click “start a new game” I get transferred to a start screen but nothing happens. I don’t know if this is a bug or only because it’s unfinished”
Is because is unfinished. Because this is a testing game.
After I finish and tested. I will make the demo.
Then I will make the full version.:grin:

Take your time. It’s better to do a good job than a quick job. No problem with moving slow as long as you are moving forward. :slight_smile:

Since GDevelop has not add the thing i wanted.:sweat: i will use left,up.down and right to move the target.

i gonna upload the game is still not finish my little brother wants to play it.:expressionless: