Star Catcher - App published!

Hi guys. I’ve finally finished my first game, Star Catcher.

I’ve learned so much from the gdevelop with this little project, i’m very proud about how it came out, hope you guys like it too.

The story is about an astronaut that needs to find a little star so the humanity can restore the sun’s core and save the solar system. It is very simple but i’ve added some animations and choose the songs so i could achieve a good mood for the history.

You can play it on your PC or Android phone. The gameplay in each version is a little bit different because i had to ballance the game differently in each platform so it could be much more playable.

Some images:

2019-09-06

You can find the PC version in the itch.io page of the game:
Star Catcher by Mugiartes

And the Android version in the Google Play Store:
https://play.google.com/store/apps/details?id=com.MugiGames.StarCatcher

Hope you like it;

3 Likes

Game is not working in android…The buttone dosen’t work when the girl say you will have to go there by youreself and find the star

1 Like

Oh my god, i’m going to launch an update fixing it right now… Thank you for the feedback!!

The portuguese version is actually working if you want to try the gameplay.

Thanks!!

Que legal que você também seja um brasileiro desenvolvendo joguinhos com o GD! Seu jogo está lindo, parabéns!

1 Like

Poww, que massa, uma br por aqui!! Muito obrigado, acabei de encontrar seu jogo e também está muito bonito, vou baixar p testar, haha.

1 Like