Space Junk Wars (Web-based game)

Hey everyone! I made a space-shooting game that I postponed sharing for a really long time (I felt kinda shy sharing 'cause it’s like still very buggy even today). Feedbacks and criticisms are appreciated, as I am not sure whether I should continue improving on it or probably just abandon it (I asked my team and they said that we should get feedbacks first before deciding whether to leave this game or not). This game can be played using PC at the moment:

Thanks in advance! :slight_smile:

Hey,
It’s up to you to decide whether it’s worth your time or not, whether you’re satisfied with it or not, whether you want to waste the effort that has been put into it so far… or not.
I think all projects can become great games, with enough effort and creativity put into it.
But more importantly… why use Loading screens? :sweat_smile:

look nice! it is interesting. I agree with Gruk, are you ready loading something?? maybe Text Fonts??
I like the StarWars like credits text :heart_eyes:
Can you share the code?

It is fun but in the end it is up to you to decide if you want to keep at it…
I would suggest for you to have the mouse cursor disappear when in game, have a life bar so that you don’t die on the first hit and when you die have a button to take you straight back to playing instead of the first screen.
Also put the game on itch… It is a much better platform for this kind of games…