[Solved] Any tips on how to make a build android no lag on android devices?

Is there any tips and ways how to make build android games less lag in android devices. Cause If I try to play it in my mobile devices it becomes lag. Thank you for the reply.

Newbie here

http://wiki.compilgames.net/doku.php/gdevelop5/tutorials/how-to-debug-poor-performance

To give you an idea of the things that are difficult or not supported on phones because of course they are less powerful than a computer.

• Large images over 2048px not supported
  • Large audio files or large file in general.
  • Many events that are repeated multiple times.
  • The shaders/effects layer, (very heavy atm on mobile)
  • Collision and distance checks.
  • Physics.

Thanks for the reply. I try to do what you have stated and make a new game for testing purposes. I try lowering the resolution, and just create a new apk. Basically one sprite(set the width and height to 30 and no floor or other images just 1 sprite) and set a condition when touch it will jump. Export it in phonegap and built and try to install and same result happen.

Why is it even, Its just a 1 spirte and 1 condition and action?

I don’t understand what you’re trying to tell me.
What going wrong ?
Touch on sprite dosen’t work with the action “The cursor/touch is on an object” ?
This is the first time i read this. try to increase the dimension of your button.
There are no limit in eventsheet.
If you can post a screen of eventsheet it’s better
I’am not familiar with phonegap / cordova export so, sorry.

my bad i misconcept the term sprite. I mean platformobject.

My bad for the confusion. I manually export it into an android app. When I install it , it is still lagging

1 Like