Sharing my Music and Sound Effects - Over 1500 Tracks

Greetings everyone,

Another busy week, but I got a couple of new music tracks done for my Fantasy 11 page…free to use, of course, with attribution:

“THE SPUNKY PRINCESS” – (Looping)
“KINGDOM QUEST” – (Looping)

NEWS

My Sci-Fi 5 page now has Ogg versions of every track on it. Soon, all of my Sci-Fi pages will have them as well. They sound awesome and loop really well in game engines.

Check them out!

In the meantime, please stay healthy and safe…and keep being creative!

BIG NEWS EVERYONE!

All of my Sci-Fi music pages now have Ogg versions of every track. They sound great and loop really well in game engines…check them out!

That said, here are a couple of new music tracks on my Funny 8 page:

CHEESY SILLINESS – (Looping)
MORE CHEESY SILLINESS – (Looping)

Enjoy…and keep being creative!

Wow, it’s hard to believe that April is here already. Soon summer will be back.

So this week we have:

On my Fantasy 11 page:

“THE WINDS OF STRANGE”

And on my Funny 8 page:

“QUIRKY CHOIR”

OTHER NEWS:

The following genres on my site now have super high-quality Ogg versions of every track:

Dark/Ominous
Fantasy
Horror
Puzzle Music
Sci-Fi

Give them a try…they sound fantastic and loop really well in game engines.

Enjoy…and please consider making a small contribution to support my efforts if you can.

Just for fun, I’ve been creating short videos featuring some of my music tracks and posting them on my site. I also post them on YouTube. If anyone is interested, here’s a link to my YouTube channel:

Please feel free to like and subscribe! :slight_smile:

That said, this week’s new free music tracks are:

On my Puzzle 6 page:

AROUND THE BEND – (Looping) – And back again? This is one of those pieces that’s meant for puzzle games that cheerfully drive players insane.

A new addition to my Epic/Battle page:

NORTH RIDGE – (Looping) – Maybe for troops amassing?

And on my Sci-Fi 10 page:

CYBER GRUNGE CITY – (Looping) – A short piece that might work under the title screen or menus of a game.

Enjoy!