S.P.S.B.R. Single Player Space Battle Royale

I made this over the weekend for the mini jam space… The limitation for the jam was that you can only use the mouse for control…
It was fun messing around and trying to figure out the AI part… Give it a try and tell me what you think…

4 Likes

Hello,

Fun concept, and well done :slight_smile:

This would deserve more time for bigger game :slight_smile:

1 Like

Glad you liked it… After the voting ends for the jam I will probably do something with it… I have another similar space shooter on itch.io I made last summer so I am thinking of combining them in a bigger adventure game…

1 Like

Nice game.
People will love this game if you make it multiplayer.

1 Like

I am glad you liked it… Unfortunately, I don’t think that Gdevelop is suitable for a multiplayer version…

1 Like

Oh, I see…
Do use only gdevelop to make games?

fantastic! made in a weekend?!? wow!:space_invader:

1 Like

Only lately I have been trying to get into phaser (js framework) but to be honest I much prefer gdevelop. I have made over the last two years more than 25 games and while most of them are still prototypes, its way more than I would have done with any other game engine…

I think there are 4 more games on my itch page and all of them are made in a weekend for game jams… Game jams are awesome and gdevelop is perfect for them. I am happy you liked it…

I had so much Fun by playing this game…

1 Like

That is always good to hear… Glad you like it…

1 Like