Questions about export and publishing the project

hi ! i have some question . . .
1-How to increase game security ? i mean for cracking and these problems …
2-does gdevelop support utf-8?
3-project created by gdevelop won’t be detected as viruses in google play store ?
4-can i use admob(google advertise sdk) to the project maded by gdevelop ?
5- how to have the fullscreen project and don’t letting the user to enter the code and other sections i mean i use the “fullscreen” action but still if i use ctrl+shift+i i can enter the developer tools how to disable that ? (in exported version)
6-how to disable the showing engine (gdevelop) logo at the start of running the exported version i promise to show it myself
7-what is the good resoulotion for mobile games i mean the scene height and width that we can change in game properties panel ?
8-i used the storage for saves in my last project what do u think is better ? using the storages or using files for save games …
9-how to descrease the exported project size ?
10-how to find out what android version or cpu and gpu the player need for download ?

ty for reading . . . :grin:

I made a post explaining why there is no real viable protection against piracy, the best you can do I guess is add events in your game to check via a server if the license is valid or something.
Another thing you can do is add a license disallowing those practices to make anyone that cracks/hacks your game sueable.

Yes

No as long as they don’t do anything malicious.

Yes. Read the wiki and try the admob example.

Afaik ctrl-shift-i is disabled on exported versions, only available in previews. Then there is no way to completely 100% block code injection.

There is a checkbox in project properties.

Storage works flawlessly on every platforms. Files only work on PC.

Compress your images.

Test with emulators and different settings. It’s different for ever game.

3 Likes

very helped thank you …