Question about selling own works made in Microsoft Paint

Hello. Sorry for a stupid and strange question. So, can I sell any works, like pixel art, which was made in Microsoft Paint? I’m just confused by Microsoft Terms of Use

I am no legal expert, but I am pretty sure you can sell any art you made, indipendend of what software you used

I decided start from here: https://www.microsoft.com/en-us/legal/intellectualproperty/copyright/default#o10.

So, here’s the quote:

“Unless otherwise specified, the Services are for your personal and non-commercial use. You may not modify, copy, distribute, transmit, display, perform, reproduce, publish, license, create derivative works from, transfer, or sell any information, software, products or services obtained from the Services”.

Is a pixel art, which was made in Microsoft Paint is derivative work?

Does it mean that’s copyright infrigment, if I, for example, sell works? Microsoft, in my opinion, have very strict policy

those terms of use is ether for provided service or the software itself.
you dont modify and then sell the program.

An analogy that come to my mind is
an artist, too afraid to sell his pictures, because the brush or Paint manufacturer will sue him.

by using paint, you certainly are not derivative any work from microsoft, since they dont provide any art you can derivative.

if you create something with ms paint, or any other art software, YOU are the owner of that intellectual property, not Microsoft.

Thank you for the clairification

I agree with Slash. If that were the case, then any artist would have to buy rights from brush makers, paint, canvas, camera, piano or whatever makers. The art is yours no matter the tool you use to create it