Query regarding GSoC 2021

Hey there, just wanted to know if GDevelop is planning to participate in GSoC 2021, I would love to contribute!

Hey, we’ll candidate as an organisation yes, hoping to be part of GSoC 2021 as we did in 2020. Projects are shorter this year so we’ll need to make a new list of project ideas :slight_smile:

I’ll post it on the wiki as for the previous year :slight_smile:

Great to hear that, Can I know where to start contributing?

1 Like

Check more generally the Good First Issues: good first of issues on Github
Some are very simple but others might be of a medium/harder difficulty. Be sure to check the labels and read the discussions for knowing if someone is working already on the issue :slight_smile:

Hi everyone! my name is Salim and I’m a CS student at the Polytechnic University of Catalonia I’m looking forward to working on Gdevelop on this year’s edition of GSOC, specifically the issue under the name “Advanced tabs and toolbar handling”, because of my previous experience with react developing my portfolio website http://bouhormq.com/ really excited to get to know more about the community! I’ll be setting up my work environment tomorrow as well as working on some good first issues and the proposal! :grin:

4 Likes