Pop It Bomb! - Android

Download for FREE on Google Play: https://play.google.com/store/apps/details?id=com.ah.popitbomb

Trailer: Pop It Bomb - Trailer (Android) - YouTube

:red_circle: :orange_circle: :yellow_circle: :green_circle: :large_blue_circle: :purple_circle:

:star_struck: There is a bomb hidden under the Pop it! Play with your friends and try NOT TO HIT THE BOMB!

:small_blue_diamond: The player who explodes the bomb will have challenges to complete!

:small_blue_diamond: Play with your family and friends and have fun changing the color of your Pop It and laugh a lot with the challenges!

Thank you guys! :blush::blush:

:red_circle: :orange_circle: :yellow_circle: :green_circle: :large_blue_circle: :purple_circle:

3 Likes

I havenโ€™t downloaded, but the game idea sounds really neat itself :smiley:

1 Like

Thank you! :blush: If you like it, any feedback will be important! :grin::grin:

Itโ€™s very coincidental that my wife recently bought a few of these popper toys for son to help with his autism. I showed him this app and he loves it.

Great job and great timing. Thank you very very much. Youโ€™re definitely an angel sent from above.

1 Like

Thank you very much! :smiley: Glad I could help in some way, this is very gratifying! Just warning you that the app has the bomb noise when you lose, and some people with autism donโ€™t like loud noises. But other than that, thank you so much for your feedback and your kind words!! Have fun times :star_struck:

Thank you very much. No worries, we trained our son to keep the volume down to 25%, so heโ€™s fine. Thank you very much for looking out.

1 Like