Please. Check my first android game

Hi. This is my first game in my life.
Unfortunately, I don’t know how the game works on different smartphones because I only have one old android phone.
The game has a resolution of 1280×720.
Please, test my game and check if the game works in resolutions other than 1280×720.
And please check if the game works well and there are no bugs in the game.
Sorry for my English, I use Google Translate.

Link to game.
https://cutt.ly/Hth6Chn

7 Likes

First of all congratulation on your first game. The concept was unique and I didn’t found any bug and more than that I enjoyed while playing this game.
https://gph.is/1XYvG9h

1 Like

This is very well made for a first game. Nice amount of polish and everything works as expected. Everything you would expect in a mobile game is there (sound controls, etc). The Facebook and YouTube share buttons were a nice addition.

Game play is smooth, and easy to understand.

My phone (Huawei Nova Lite 2) has a 18:9 aspect ratio (720 x 1440 resolution), and the game scales well (minor black bars at top and bottom of screen) but if you aren’t looking for them, you probably wont see them and it does not hinder game play in any way.

I’ve been using Gdevelop for almost a year now, and still have not managed to complete anything. So well done on completing a game. It’s a huge achievement and you should feel very proud of what you have done.

I look forward to seeing what you make in the future!

3 Likes

Congratulations on your first game! :smiley:

1 Like

Thank you all for the kind words. Thanks for checking the game.
There are several bugs in the game that I will try to fix in the near future.
Convictedweirdo don’t give up. You’ll finally create your game. I started learning GDevelop about 7 months ago. I am 39 years old and absolutely zero experience about creating games. If I can do something like this, everyone can.

5 Likes

Wow! The game is amazing, the gameplay might be a little bit tricky if you do not know that the colors help move the air craft. I love the game. You should export it to android or the playstore I am sure it will do very well.

Nice game!

1 Like

At the level I would add a melody, otherwise you play calmly and when you retire to the wall, the sound of broken glass scares a little
Xiaomi redmi 5A (1280x720)

1 Like

Moments :grinning: Thank you for the kind words. I’m going to put the game on Google Play.

Werindya I will consider adding music to the scene or make the collision sound a little lower.

Thank you all for the advice and opinions.

2 Likes

You’re welcome)Polish your game to shine so that you yourself would like to buy it. I think this is the best criterion)

1 Like

This is awesome!
This is the best game i have seen this year, congratulations on your first game​:tada::tada::confetti_ball::confetti_ball::tada::tada::confetti_ball::confetti_ball::tada::tada::confetti_ball::confetti_ball::tada::tada::confetti_ball::confetti_ball:

3 Likes

Thank you. I watch your channel sometimes. :grinning::+1:

2 Likes

…Thanks for watching​:+1::+1:

2 Likes

Congratulations for your game! I played it and I think you did a good job. :+1: