Pipe Run! is an exciting new pipes puzzle game

Pipe Run! is a new exciting pipe puzzle game just released on Itch.io, my first game coded in GDevelop. Currently available for Windows, MacOS, Linux and Android.

Move around a labyrinth fixing pipes as you go before the pressure builds up too much and the valves burst. Get the water safely to the end of the level to complete the episode.

Let me know if you’re enjoying the game, I will definitely develop more episodes in the future if people would like to see more.

3 Likes

Pipe Run! is now also available on the Google Play Store. Download it here!

pipe-run-dry-riser-small

Some updates for you:

• I started a Dev Log on TIGSource for Pipe Run! that you might be interested in reading Pipe Run!. Episode 1 might only be the beginning!

• I released version 1.3.2 of the game on Pipe Run! by BannisterMadhouse today. It’s a minor update but hopefully a helpful one, you’ll now see the inventory bar for 5 seconds when you first start playing the game before it auto-hides. I was worried that folk were playing the game and had no idea they could drag pipes in and out of their inventory.

• We’re running a sale on Google Play Store, you will be able to download Pipe Run! for Android free of charge from 14th March for 8 days only! Download the game that no one is talking about and start the conversation! https://play.google.com/store/apps/details?id=com.bannister.piperun