Maybe it’s not a bug but just an error on my part but I’ve done a simple project to replicate an error that I’ve found:
I’ve done a simple ball that hit a wall every second and two variable that count the hit in the wall and the number of times that the ball has been moved and they differ sometimes when should always be equal.
This is a video of a version where I hit a key to move the ball; you can see the result the number is stuck to 7 and doesn’t go down (some times the collision is not seen):
The strange thing it’s that if I change the “length” of the Impulse it change the time that the Collision isn’t seen (see the comment in the project).
P.S.: Using a Laptop I got that it was a problem of the hardware of my Desktop but I still don’t know what and why! Just for whoever could have the same problem.