Light Test example [Dynamic Object Illumination]

seems mega gives 15gig free. i cannot find any data about data lifetime. It reads the account will expire after 3 months of inactivity, which will surly happen. If i can recover the account years later with email only, i will switch to MEGA.

I do appreaciate your input ddabrahim, but it seems that sabrecat is the only viable option to me.

Weird it mentioned 50 on the home page for me. Maybe it is depends on region.
I am uncertain about the lifetime, I`ve been using it once to share some docs with a guy and after a very long time could have been even a year I think I received an email they are going to delete my files due my account was inactive for such a long time, all they requested is to login if I don’t want to lose my files. But I was forget my password and lost the key and I was not able to recover the data. But it was after a long time, months at least and as I mentioned all they asked for is to keep the files longer is to login once.

Edit: I looked it up. They terminate inactive accounts after 3 months now. You need to login every 3 months to keep the free account active and keep the files.
Also they give 15GB free if you are using the mobile app. Not sure why, how the mobile app is different compared to registering on their website.