İnteractive game

I want to design an interactive game. Is there an example of this in gdevelop? how can i do your advice which way should i follow.
sorry for my english :slight_smile:

The game I want to make is in the form of comics. If you played max payne, you know, like the scenes in between. I did an experiment but it wasn’t exactly what I wanted. For example, I put music, but it is valid for one page, when the page is skipped, it stops on the other page. I can throw an image at a convenient time

Uploading: IMG_20200627_152459.jpg… Uploading: IMG_20200627_152529.jpg… Uploading: IMG_20200628_192057.jpg…

Uploading: IMG_20200628_192146.jpg… Uploading: IMG_20200628_192209.jpg…

First of all, thank you for the information you provided. In this way, I have 2 problems with the code I wrote and my visuals in the game.
1- I did the same with the video you posted, the music continues to play, but overlaps with the music that restarts on each page.

2- I clicked on the button that I put to go to the next page, but as if I had pressed it, it wraps up to the last page, it does not stop on the intermediate pages. I hope I can tell, I would be very happy if you answer. Thanks again:sweat_smile::sweat_smile:

:sweat_smile:

1 Like

Ok, well.

First of all, every videogame is interactive, so to say interactive game is redundant and confusing. What you want to do is an interactive history/novel (that happens to be a videogame genre).

And, yes, it’s not only possible, it’s maybe the easiest videogame you can do in GD. It’s so easy you can set each frame in a scene and then just go from one scene to other clicking on things (choosing options).

By doing what you say now, I got results and solved them, thank you. Is there anything I can do to slow down the transition of the page

1 Like

No.

But you can learn to manage variables and conditionals, and set a system to show all your frames in a single scene. In order to do that, follow the beginners tutorials and consult the basics at the wiki.

2 Likes

that is, can I sort the images in a single scene without opening multiple scenes? does this have an explanation for the trainers?