[SOLVED] How to save selected character? T.T

How to save change character? TT
I used character selection example so I can change the character!! :grinning:
But… I can’t save changed character… :cry:
I want show the changed character when I open the game after changing the character and exiting game…:worried:
Please!! Please!!! Teach me!!! I want know how to save the changed character!!!:pray::pray::pray::pray::pray::pray::bowing_man::bowing_man::bowing_man::bowing_man::bowing_man:

use the save-load example too, and you will know.

I tried that first time but…finally I didn’t know how to do it.:disappointed::cry:
If you know, please…please teach me​:cry: :pray::pray::pray::pray::pray::bowing_man::bowing_man::bowing_man::bowing_man:

I’m not a teacher, so I’m afraid I cant teach you anything. not even if you use 40 emoji in one post. may be I can help you, if I know where you got stuck exactly.

Simply, I want to save the character I selected from the character selection example.

I don1t know that example.
try to add an object variableto your characters, wich is identify them. for example call it “ID”. than create a global variable for example “selected”. than store the value of the selected character’s “ID” variable in it. now you can save this global variable in the local storage (see Wiki), and you can load it back as a scene variable.

I tried but couldn’t…

Can you see an Character selection example and teach me?T.T​:cry::cry:

I want show the changed character when I open the game after changing the character and exiting game

They have already kindly told you everything you need to do in order to achieve what you’re asking for and you continue saying “I can’t do it” … But saying “I can’t do it” is not enough, we need to know exactly where are you stuck.

For example, let’s imagine I ask you to teach me how to make lemonade and you repeatedly give me the following instructions: slice the lemons, squeeze the lemons, add water and sugar to the lemon juice; but I keep saying “I can’t do it, please explain it to me”. In that case, it would be natural for you to feel there is nothing else you can do for me, right? In order to get further help I would need to explain to you what step I’m stuck in, or what the problem is: maybe I can’t find lemons, maybe I don’t know how to slice lemons, maybe I don’t know what “sugar” means, what’s the problem? If my answer is: all of the above, then probably I’m not even trying to make the lemonade and you’ll feel as frustrated as me.

In other words, we need to see what you’ve already tried to identify where the fault is and be able to help you.

3 Likes

I tried all methods but it failed…
BUT!!! Finally it succeeded.!!!:joy::joy::joy::joy::joy:
I suffered because my head was bad, but it was finally successful.
Thanks to everyone who helped.:grin::grin::grin::grin:

It seems Mr.Kim solved his issue.

1 Like

Oh Ididn’t know if it was necessary
Thank you😁