How to re-compile Gdevelop 5 for 32-bit windows?

I have been amazed by Gdevelop 5 but it’s my dream to get Gdevelop 5 on my system because I have 32-bit windows!
So recently I have heard from lizard (a member here) that we can re-compile it to work for 32-bit systems.
But I don’t know how to! :confused: :confused: :confused:
Can anyone help me with this? :frowning: :frowning: :frowning:

1 Like

Do you need to do it yourself or precompiled versions work for you?, because I’ve shared a link in the general channel on discord, it points to a Google Drive folder with my compiled binaries :slight_smile:

Pre-compiled version would be awesome! :smiley: But I don’t have a Discord account so I can’t find the link! :frowning:
So can you give the link here? Please? :unamused:

https://drive.google.com/open?id=1Z9lV4hKRErrlcQKY_jSOuDvvEe00qhzs

Enjoy :slight_smile:

1 Like

Worked for me! Millions of Thanks to you! :smiley:
~Thanks

Thanks to you, now I got Gdvelop 5 and now I want to open my old project in Gdevelop 5 which is made in Gdevelop 3.
I tried to name it as x.json but it still doesn’t work!
[spoiler]As said by Gdevelop Wiki http://wiki.compilgames.net/doku.php/gdevelop5/getting_started/open-gdevelop-4-project[/spoiler]
Is there any other solution?

This is off-topic… But GD3 is very old, you should open your project in GD4 and then save it as .json :neutral_face:

If new versions of GD4 can’t open your project you’ll have to search an initial version of GD4.

How to use it to download on 32 bit windows

@Lizard-13
Sorry for getting off-topic. Thanks for the answer! Worked for me
Now I am totally ready to go. Anyway, what’s the process of changing a software to 32 bit?

Reason

So i can change Gdevelop 5 Beta 68 for 32 bit! :wink::wink::wink:

~Lots of Thanks :wink:

@pleasehelpme
Sorry I can’t understand you. Will you please rephrase you question?

@Lizard-13
I want to compile latest version. But now by myself! Please tell me process and I will compile it for 32-Bit myself!
~Thanks in advance

For next follow this new thread.

1 Like