How to avoid the object at the next scene clicked

i make play button at the menu scene…if i click it will change to lobby scene.
but when i click the play button it will directly click another button at the lobby scene which have same position at play button.is there any way to avoid that button at lobby clicked too?

use show/hide for the button, then check if Button is Visible

hi bro thanks for replying. sorry im newbie, what is the meaning “check if buttong is visible”?

Something like this

Thanks bro it works with mouse hovering. but this game for android, is there any other way?

That event is for mouse and touch included, additionally you can manage creating a global or scene variable named is_toching = 0 or 1 depending on your needs, in the Trigger Once event just change it to 1 add then check if not touching change it to 0

sorry my english very bad,
here the pictures of the buttons.

if i touch Go button(green colour) it will go to next scene " lobby "
in the lobby it have another object with vehicle image. both go button and vehicle button have the same position. when i touch the go button the vehicle button will be touched too and i go directly to the next scene(triggered by vehicle button). i want to avoid that.do i need i timer for that?

Hi! I’ve already replied to a similar topic. Here’s the link:

hi mackomando…thanks for your time.
i try to follow the instruction, but its not work…haha…sorry im newbie

please tell me where i did wrong

thank you all, i just found the solution with timer…thanks again bro ulises and mackomando for your help