Help with boxes and questions (school game)

Hello everyone! It’s the first time that I use this program. I’m making a platform game for my pupils, for reviewing maths, and I have doubts.
I want a question (a math operation) to be activated when they touch a treasure chest. If they answer correctly the box will open and they will receive a coin. How can I do that? Please, help, my pupils will thank you :slight_smile:

When player collides with chest => delete the chest and make the question appear and an input with a text input object. Then when enter is hit make them invisible again, check if value of text input is correct, if it is add 1 to variable coin count and deactivate and clear the text input.

Thank you, I’ll try to do that. One more question, is it possible to generate aleatories operations (maths) and check if the answer is correct automatically like in scratch program? Of this way, the questions are random and they don’t repeat each time they play to game.

You can create multiple “formats” like “x+y/z” or “x-yx” and create random values with the random expression, store them in variables, fill them in the spots of x y and z and calculate the predefined term with those values and store the result in a variable to compare after the input if the answer is correct

Thank you very much for your help. But I’m new with the program and I still don’t know how to do it :persevere: Do you have a template for a quizz game? Do you know some tutorial?

Check if this is what you intend to do.

http://www.mediafire.com/file/p5jtud9okjfjtkr/math.rar/file

1 Like

Thank you very much, you helped me a lot, I’ve managed to do what I wanted with your help🤗

1 Like