Google Drive Save Not Working

I was using the online version of GDevelop on my Windows laptop. I created a game and was able to save it to my Google Drive. I am now using the online version of GDevelop on my Windows desktop. I created another game and tried to save it to my Google Drive just like I did on my laptop, but it gives an error message.
GDevelop%20Error

It doesn’t give me a way to attach my Google account on the desktop computer to GDevelop. I am signed in to my Google account on the desktop and that didn’t help either. Is there an option in the preferences? I couldn’t find anything.

I went back to my laptop and it still works just fine. I just can’t get it to work on another computer

I haven’t tried that feature yet, but are you logged in on the default browser of the computer? :man_shrugging:

Yes I am using the default browser. It is Chrome Version 85.0.4183.83 (Official Build) (64-bit)

It could be a sync issue on the Google Drive side. It says there’s an error selecting a file from Google Drive, you might not have permission, or might be out of sync on the Desktop computer.

I am signed in to my Google account on the desktop. I check the settings and it says GDevelop has permission to access my Google Drive. Pop-up blocking is off. I don’t see anything that would indicate a sync issue. I tried opening a project that was saved in Google Drive via the laptop on the desktop and it gives me this error message. I am signed in to Google Drive and obviously on the Internet.
GD%20Open%20Error

Any other ideas I could try? It works fine on the laptop but not on any other computer.

SOLVED!

I figured it out. The Chrome browser was set to block third party cookies on the other computers. I had to add an exception to allow the online GDevelop website to always use cookies.

1 Like