GDPacs : Adventure Maker project

Hi everyone,
I wrote a project useful for creating point and click Point and click adventures with very little code.
The project can be found here: GitHub - jumpingjh/GDPacS: GDevelop Point and Click System

It includes a instruction file (ITA and ENG - sorry for my spaghetti English).

Bye,
J

6 Likes

Bel template di partenza su cui poter costruire qualcosa. Tutto funziona perfettamente ma ho notato solo un piccolo bug cioè il personaggio principale dopo aver messo il crestino per poter proseguire esce fuori schermo e quando si prova a farlo rientrare pare si trovi sotto a tutto il resto quindi probabilmente lo z-index diventa minore degli oggetti sullo schermo.

Nice starter template for working on. All work nice except for a small bug that probably make the player character z-index lower than other objects after exit from the screen when go to forest and re-entering on left in the same level.

1 Like

Grazie mille, mancava un magic wall al confine destro. In realtà premendo azione all’altezza del cartello passa alla scene2.
Grazie, ho corretto.

Thank you very much, a magic wall was missing on the right border. Pressing action button and colliding the forsest sign, the player go to scene2.
Thanks, I corrected.

1 Like