Game Templates Survey

Hi.

I have created a survey to plan the future for gametemplates.itch.io.
Please take the time to participate in the User Survey:

Huge thanks to everyone who take the time to participate!!

3 Likes

I filled the form, to see ready-to-use templates for a certain type of platforms.

For example with GDevelop we have a lot of example projects, but no basic project ready for mobile, ready for pixel art, or ready for the desktop.

A basic template could include events for the resolution an the event for fullscreen support, maybe some default scenes, for menu, credits, game?
And a default icon on the mobile template.
The pixel smoothing option disabled for pixel art games template.
Why not some extensions included like transitions, joystick support, etc… ?

I think these tempalte could be used as default templates on a new start page when we create a new project.

Like Adobe can do when we start a new project we can use template ready for a specifc platform.

1 Like

That is a really good idea. Base template already set to go including all the extensions and configurations required. I like that :+1:

Thanks

3 Likes

Hi all!

Just bumping this up in case someone missed it, please don’t forget to fill in the survey if you would like to see more content.
Seemingly lot of people had problems with not being able to select multiple engines, platforms. Additional questions was added to help those really want to select multiple. If you care just take an other shot at the survey. It would be a great help.

I’m also going to share and update the results on the itch.io forum at the link above, if you are interested how things stand right now, take a look.

Thanks.

3 Likes

Hi all!

Just would like to bump this topic up and remind people, the survey is still open. I would appreciate if you could take 5 minutes of your time to complete and share your opinion. Even if you have completed already in the past, you are invited to complete it again.

Thanks.

1 Like