exporting the game from the command line

Is there a way to build / export to a web site using the command line? We want to have an automated build process that gets the code from version control and builds the web target.

Is this possible?

Unfortunately, it’s not possible. :frowning:

This question seems ultimately answered. However I am also very interested in such a feature.
Is it not possible to add some command line parameters to gdevelop to modify it’s behaviour?

It is not just about exporting but also about opening the game.json files…

First off, thanks for your feedback.
To use/export/modify project files you need to use GDevelop.js and the extensions. I began one thing 2 month ago to do that but I never finished it (GitHub - arthuro555/gdexporter: A CLI to export a GDevelop Game without the IDE with plugins support.).
And if you want to make a feature request create a new topic in #gdevelop-general:feature-requests please thank you :slight_smile:

1 Like

I was thinking of a CI/CD pipeline, exactly the same as you describe the gdexporter project.
Unfortunately I am now unsure how to make use of gdexporter. Is it an addon for gdevelop or can it be installed independently? How would I run it?

Nevertheless I will try to create that feature request. Are you referring to a topic in the forums? Here I saw the roadmap/feature requests would be collected on Trello…