Ella Bunny Adveture Game

Hi all
After 1,5 year of learning gdevelop and trying to master the pixel art style for the first time, I’m finally there!!! My first Platform adventure game for the the youngest generation is finally uploaded to google playstore. The game consist of 5 worlds with three levels each. The plot: Help Ella find out who stole all of the carrots.
If someone should find the urge to test it out that would have been great. It’s an early access and I’m in the production of drawing and setting up the last world. Any bugs found…please let me know :slight_smile:

Ella Bunny Adventure Game

3 Likes

Wow. Such a great, cute, and fun game. I love Norway!

Sorry, just some friendly user feedback:

1. For the Norwegian and British flags, can you display the text under them so users can know what they are?
    Sorry, I don’t think all Americans will know the British flag for English and I only know about Norway is because having been to Europe and trying to move there.

2. Really live your comic book style introduction at the beginning.

3. For the hearts, because my health was full, I still tried to cellect them and wondered why I couldn’t collect them until I purposely ran into a caterpillar and then learned that they were collectable.

Our kids loved your game and how it looks.

Great job! Look forward to seeing more from you.

Hi
Thanks for testing the game! :slightly_smiling_face:
Nice to hear you and the kids liked the game.

Great to get feedback on the game! Both positive and negative. That helps me out see the things I think is a good solution or not. And what I think is how the audience sees it, isn’t always the case.

• As you mentioned about the language scene I’ve implemented text about what kind of language it is.
    And you’re absolutly right about not all people around the world knows what kind of language each flag represent.
  • The heart object is also taken care of. So at the beginning you start out with 3/4 of the healt bar and the first thing you run into is a heart. That way it is maybe more understandable for the kids what the heart does. And if the health bar is 4/4 one can still collect the heart objects.

There is still a lot of work to do on the game and redrawing that needs to be done. Thats the strange thing of creating a game. When one think that the game looks good, one always find new errors or things that needs to be changed :smile:

Thanks for helping me out :slightly_smiling_face::+1:

Hi,

No worries. You’re very welcome and anytime.

Our son is 6 and daughter is 2, just to help you out with the demographics. Our son loves it and kept playing your game.

Wow. You’re amazingly fast. Something I learned in Film school is that if you can entertain a kid, then you have a great product because kids have a shorter attention span than adults. :slight_smile:

The cool thing about your app is it’s exposed to the world, that’s why I brought up the Norwegian and English text.

The great news is, if you’re documenting your game’s progress by say, posting on your website, facebook, instagram, etc, you and your fans can look back to how this game used to look like. At least for me, I learn to appreciate the game that I am playing now and knowing how it used to be. :slight_smile:

I’m sure your game and games will only get better each time. You already have 3 fans. :slight_smile:

No worries. Glad to be of help. Anytime. Cheers. :slight_smile: