Discord Presence

How do I make a discord rich presence for my game?

Advertise it on social media.
Get the game “out there” first. The discord will fill automatically after.
There is a dgt talk on youtube about a game called the first tree titled something like
No time, no budget, no problem. Have a look

1 Like

That doesn’t help. I want to make a discord rich presence for my game, not get my game popular and have one filled out automatically.

how can you expect hundreds of player in your discord, when there are not hundreds of players?

What ever you do. Don’t spam your link to the discord on other servers. This will only bring hate.
Try posting a link to your server in the game. So, player will join.

Did you even read what we were talking about? I said a discord rich presence, which shows what game you’re playing.

1 Like

Oh, sorry. Maybe this can help: Make Your Game Stand Out with Rich Presence | Discord
Most likely, you have check this site out.

Please do not respond to months-old posts, especially since you are aware this is not something you are not supposed to do, and especially with a factually wrong answer (it is not impossible, it is very well possible since 1. The Discord-RPC SDK which also allows for rich presence supports javascript and 2. The SDK you are referring to, the Discord Game SDK, is very well usable in GDevelop through a native node addon).

That is not a reason to break the rules, do not do it again.