My GDevelop Tutorial Videos (New videos coming soon) 🌟

This is going to be an open topic for my channel videos, I hope some of them will help some people here in the community, I’ll be trying to make tutorial videos in the future, showing more stuff from Miko Adventures: Puffball and a lot more :star2:
let’s begin with a new video I just released:-

Miko Adventures: Puffball (behind the scenes) !!! :star2:

Enjoy :heart:

5 Likes

Awesome, thanks for sharing :slight_smile:
Setting up all those background tiles is a lot of work… Would be nice if somehow GDevelop allowed us to script that easily in the scene editor, like we can do in the events sheet.
In the meantime, a tool like AutoHotKey may prove useful.

1 Like

@Gruk Thanks for watching, glad you liked it :slight_smile:
And yeah I’d love to have a tool that do that because there is a level with 1000 pictures … I make it into parts each with 100 pictures … it was a nightmare to do it and I had to do it several times because of edits and stuff like that, it takes a lot of effort so hopefully there will be a tool for this that helps.

Made a new cover for the channel, and hopefully new videos will come with it soon.
Hope you like the new cover though :wink:

3 Likes

NEW VIDEO IS HERE!:star2::star2::star2:
Showing more behind the scenes and talking a bit about what’s new and stuff like that, hope you enjoy watching :heart:

3 Likes

New video is up :star2: :star2: :star2:
Important video … need your help with this one.

4 Likes

I forgot to share this video here :sweat_smile:

Here is a funny compilation video about 2 streamers reactions playing an early copy of the upcoming Miko Adventures Puffball :heart:

Hope you enjoy watching : )

2 Likes

:red_circle: I just uploaded a new tutorial video :red_circle:

Enjoy : )

New video is up everyone, this one is about how to Save and Load your game using some quick examples and how you can improve and get creative with a system like that : )

Please, enjoy : )

1 Like