Compilation online failure See LOG

Sorry, I use Google traslator.

How can I solve the problem?

I can’t get a job done. The compilation stops at 50% of the work and produces this log file that I can’t understand.

This job is not complete but it was previously compiled correctly and worked well on the Android smartphone, then I copied the folder with all the files to another PC.
On the PC it opens correctly, and does not give problems if I try with the preview with Gdevelop and it seems to “work” correctly.
I have downloaded the latest version of GDevelop.
I don’t understand what the problem is …
Thank you sorry for the translation.

Text FILE LOG.

Error: Note: /worker/app-b79f2ed2-ffc1-416f-8ad3-96716364f708/platforms/android/CordovaLib/src/org/apache/cordova/engine/SystemCookieManager.java uses or overrides a deprecated API.
Note: Recompile with -Xlint:deprecation for details.

FAILURE: Build failed with an exception.

• What went wrong:
    Execution failed for task ‘:app:mergeReleaseResources’.

java.util.concurrent.ExecutionException: com.android.builder.internal.aapt.v2.Aapt2Exception: Android resource compilation failed
/worker/app-b79f2ed2-ffc1-416f-8ad3-96716364f708/platforms/android/app/src/main/res/mipmap-xxhdpi/ic_launcher.png: error: failed to read PNG signature: file does not start with PNG signature.

• Try:
    Run with --stacktrace option to get the stack trace. Run with --info or --debug option to get more log output. Run with --scan to get full insights.

• Get more help at https://help.gradle.org

BUILD FAILED in 32s
/worker/app-b79f2ed2-ffc1-416f-8ad3-96716364f708/platforms/android/gradlew: Command failed with exit code 1 Error output:
Note: /worker/app-b79f2ed2-ffc1-416f-8ad3-96716364f708/platforms/android/CordovaLib/src/org/apache/cordova/engine/SystemCookieManager.java uses or overrides a deprecated API.
Note: Recompile with -Xlint:deprecation for details.

FAILURE: Build failed with an exception.

• What went wrong:
    Execution failed for task ‘:app:mergeReleaseResources’.

java.util.concurrent.ExecutionException: com.android.builder.internal.aapt.v2.Aapt2Exception: Android resource compilation failed
/worker/app-b79f2ed2-ffc1-416f-8ad3-96716364f708/platforms/android/app/src/main/res/mipmap-xxhdpi/ic_launcher.png: error: failed to read PNG signature: file does not start with PNG signature.

• Try:
    Run with --stacktrace option to get the stack trace. Run with --info or --debug option to get more log output. Run with --scan to get full insights.

• Get more help at https://help.gradle.org

BUILD FAILED in 32s

Grazie…

Ciao!
Verify ALL the images of your project. Make sure the names are correct, no strange characters ¬\o|[{#$$èé£, png files have png extension, jpg files have jpg extension, the file path is not too long, no invalid or missing resource, etc.
Maybe it’s the game icon image, but I’m not sure.
Good luck!

1 Like

Many thanks the problem was in an image and in particular in the icons of the game.
I renamed the images and it’s ok

1 Like