COGO Adventure World - Platformer Project - Showcase and Workflow - Working progress

The project I’ve been working on for a while. I’ve prepared five chapters so far. My goal is a project that consists of 10 parts for now. I wanted to present the game video. The project is preparing for Android but was played by playing on the computer.

Video has been a problem in the sound, but there is no problem in the game.

Good luck with.

5 Likes

Cool graphics !
Awesome little dust effect :slight_smile:
I hope i can try it soon on mobile

Thank you so much. I hope we all try together. :slight_smile:

Cute game, nice work!

Thank you very much. :slight_smile:

New COGO level designs.
Contains small puzzles and tasks I’ll continue updating, designing and programming the next sections.

2 Likes

Several images from the working phases. :slight_smile:
I usually draw with the help of vector programs. I use Photoshop for effects and many other things. If I need 3D animation or if I have to think in 3D, I use 3dmax. Good luck.

5 Likes

wow! Looks cool…is it for android?

1 Like

2 Likes

any release date? I wanna play !

Think 10 episodes. I hope it’s played soon. :slight_smile:

New Update ! - Last Scene Walk

A total of 10 parts. It will improve children’s reflexes. I’m developing an adventure game that adults can enjoy. I hope we can make and share more beautiful projects. I wanted to share a section in the 7th and 8th section designs. I wish you good work.

The graphics are cool! I like how you manipulate the lightning on Level 09. :grin:

1 Like

All graphic draw with graphic programs.
I’m so glad you like it. :grinning:

1 Like

Congrats! Very nice work :+1:

1 Like

Thank you very much.

Cogo Level 10

1 Like

Very good game!
I saw you have a moving platform at level 8.

I also have such a platform (not user controlled), but I have big problems that the player can stand on it. No matter horizontal, vertical or oblique, the player moves, flickers, etc.
https://forum.gdevelop.io/t/lagging-on-moving-platform
Maybe you can help me.
What’s the trick to work around this “bug”?

1 Like

My game is about to end in my final design. After fighting the robot, we are at the end of the adventure. I think this project will be finished after finalizing the visual designs.

3 Likes

Cogo Boss Level shor gameplay.

1 Like