Black screen in preview

My gdevelop was working fine but when I selected to open a JSoN file with ‘open with’ option it start giving me this error and now I am getting constant black screen during preview.! I am running it as administration too…
and I have already tried reinstalling gdevelop but that didn’t help.

Also, when uninstalling gdevelop my avast shows that there is some kind of virus and my pc needs to restart to resolve it after that I am missing the uninstalling file and need to use 3rd party application to remove gdevelop from my pc with all residues…130906272_773680619854710_1924060036451375397_n%20(1)

I can’t read your screenshot.
Try another project to confirm if the problem is with your system or the project.

I hope this image is clear…
and its an issue with my pc I think, because I have tried another projects and none of em are working now.

1 Like

I have tried a lot of things and I gave up… I just did a system restore to an older point and now everything is working fine… but it would still be great if someone can give an explanation why the error occurred in the first place.

I tried “Open with”, it worked with both project json and extension json, so I don’t have any explanation for you. :man_shrugging:

Might be some weird system issue then, still much appreciated the help :slight_smile:

1 Like

Did you ever figure out exactly what was causing this? I’m having the exact same issue with a brand new pc.