Apply Force performance Issue

how can i do that? I think i never saw this gradual fade option on gdevelop

The easiest way is to add an opacity tween, to fade from opaque to transparent. So youā€™ll end up with 2 tweens on the object.

This topic is sidetracking a lot, please focus on the performance/glitch issue or open another topic. It will be harder for the devs to investigate the issue if thereā€™s a lot of unrelated talk.

@IttaloXD Thanks for trying the update.
I asked you a few questions about the frame rates and the previews/exports that remain unanswered.
I cannot open a proper bug report until all my questions have been answered.
Thanks for your help.
As I said earlier, itā€™s quite an annoying bug, because none of us has been able to reproduce it on our side. :disappointed:

sorry I didnā€™t give you a proper answer. Iā€™ve tried some combinations of FPS configs. 30 min 60 max. 60 min 60 max. 60 min 0 max. and 30 min 0 max.

The problem rarely occurs on preview and web. unless I start debbugger, than it happens a lot. And its quite common on mobile. Some robust cellphones have less.

Youā€™ll not notice the issue if you play over and over again. But in the first 5 runs its very noticeable.

I cant say if it happens on iphone because I donā€™t have one. My programmer said it didnā€™t notice

It sounds like a good old hardware limitation, especially if the problem is worse with debugger.
Try a max FPS of 20 or 30, let us know what happens.
Also, if your target is only mobile devices, HD resolution is probably not necessary and hinders performance.

On my side, I tried setting myself immune and letting the game run, both on PC and through network preview on my mobile, and even at very high speed, I didnā€™t reproduce the issue. Only a minor glitch when I land on walls.
But my phone is powerful and has a small screen, so I suppose that helps.

is there a way to change resolution after the game is finished without having to deal with everything else recalculated?

Iā€™m afraid not, only if you had used the Anchor extension or proportional values like SceneWindowWidth()/4 and such.